Welcome to the desktop version of Omale Joseph's Blog a.k.a G3wap! Online

Thursday 7 December 2017

RE: About your Airbnb Mention on Welcome to G3wap! Online.

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 5:54 PM, Andrea Ramirez <andrea.ramirez@alltherooms.com> wrote:
Hi there,

I hope this message finds you well.

While researching about travel, my team noticed the Airbnb mention you have on Welcome to G3wap! Online.. My name is Andrea and I’m part of the Creative Team at AllTheRooms, a vacation rental search engine. Our aim is to make travelers’ lives easier.

You are welcome to link www.alltherooms.com to your page as well. AllTheRooms shows results from every major booking site on the Internet, including Airbnb, Couchsurfing, Hostelworld, Expedia, Booking.com, and any other major booking site on the Internet. We believe it would be a great addition to your article.

If you have any questions about AllTheRooms, we would be happy to answer them.

Thank you,

Andrea & the Creative Team


​Hi there,

How are you?

I want to follow up on my previous email and let you know that I’m here to assist you in case you have any questions about AllTheRooms or how it fits into ​Welcome to G3wap! Online..

By adding www.alltherooms.com you will provide your readers with even more valuable information.

If you have already linked it, please let me know!

Thanks,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are
those of the comment writers alone and does not
reflect or represent the views of G3wap! Online.

Use the comment form to post your thoughts to this post.